Humans don't need reasons to feel lazy and groggy— years of evolution have already done that for us. In fact, our ancestors may have passed on their laziness and tiredness to us. Maybe, we are just wired that way!
Don't trust us? How many times did the morning blues get you this year? Well, the least said about the year the better. But you get the point. Feeling tired and groggy have gotten into our systems so neatly that we like to have supplements to gear up for the day's work.
And why not? If it only takes some energy pills to rev up our day— let's have them.
It's natural to feel this way— yet many of these chemically-synthesized products are not safe or effective as we think of them. It gets even more critical to have effective medicines that charge us up without trading-off anything in the bargain.
You'll be surprised to know that there are organic and natural ways to boost your energy, and the one such responsible element is none other than cannabidiol.
CBD for energy? Are we kidding you?
Nah! If you've stayed on your seats with research on CBD, you must have ideas on how it helps you calm down from the onslaught of work that you need to fulfil in a day's time. Stress and pain-relieving, anti-inflammator y properties, & analgesic brilliance— we know how CBD helps us feel in our boots.
But cannabidiol is not restricted to pain and stress-relieving. Results show that relaxed and calm minds produce a flurry of energy that often gets you rolling through the day with much exuberance and excitement.
Scientists continue to research diligently to give evidence on potential therapeutic genius.
CBD has been a part of a controversial herb that doesn't deserve the world of virtue-signaling, especially when it's safe for overall well-being. Despite years of suppression and stigma, it has managed to pop-back in the market, and interestingly— more potent than ever.
Scientists have spent years in understanding its energy-boosting properties, and many anecdotes have shown CBD in a definite shade.
Nah! I'm gonna have THC. CBD is dull… and boring…!
Sure! You may have the worlds of THC you want. But you can't compare apples and oranges. THC is useful when you want a virtual escape from the world. CBD, on the other hand, pulls you back into reality!
Pain or stress, low-energy days or anxious minds— the medicinal properties of CBD gets you back with more power in reality. It may be dull and boring in its taste and smell— but it does precisely the opposite of dullness with your body.
Okay… okay! CBD is not dull. But how do we have them?
Good question. How do you have them! Fortunately, it has an easy answer. CBD products! Yes, if marijuana is legal in your state, you must have seen dispensaries and showrooms stacking their top product shelves with CBD bottles and gummy bears. You simply have to get one for you and there you go— a day of vim and vigor at your disposal.
But why isn't CBD getting me high? Is CBD for energy a hoax?
CBD is safe. Consumers don't feel high when they have CBD for the energy booster. But not feeling high doesn't mean it's not working on you or the entire-gaga around it is a hoax. CBD never comes up with signs. It merely performs— for what it's known for.
You can consume CBD, knowing that it won't have any mind-altering impact on you. The hemp component is free of psychotropic attributes. That makes it relatively more natural for your body to heal without having to undergo any mesmerizing-euphoria.
CBD for energy— is it true?
We'll clear it for you. Fret not, hang tight!
Our bodies have endocannabinoid systems. Endo..what? Endocannabinoid! The ECS. It's one of the most crucial systems in our body. Our bodies always interact with changing external environments.
Had our bodies often changed like the external environments, we would feel sick and may not survive the calamity. It's ECS that warns our bodies about the ever-changing environments and expects our body to adapt to it.
Did you see it? ECS pulls our body to the equilibrium state that, in turn, helps our physiological systems. The endocannabinoid system has three major components: the endocannabinoid, the receptors, and the enzymes.
Endocannabinoids look pretty similar to energy-boosting CBDs. But they need rest too!
The endocannabinoid is spread throughout the organs, tissue, and glands. It's a chemical that's responsible for our energy and mobility. But it needs energy too! While it chooses to go on a strike— we feel down, tired, and energyless.
Our bodies need something to convince these hard-working endocannabinoids. Cannabidiol is an excellent negotiating supplement which reaches the system and activates CB1 and CB2 receptors.
Then, CBD and endocannabinoids work together in partnership to give the desired equilibrium state. The process of balancing is called homeostasis— an encouraging way of balancing your body and enhancing your energy level.
What changes does CBD make inside the body to make us feel energetic?
Many. In fact, a lot many. Science on CBD says that it affects the inside of the body in multiple ways that eventually lead to boosting the energy. Here's some science on it:
- Patients low on energy have shown low dopamine level. It's a feel-good hormone which makes you feel good about your existence and gives a clinging-reason to work onto. CBD as an energy source enhances these happy hormones and generates wakefulness in you.
- Our bodies have free radicals. These radicals are ideologically possessed as they try to harm our bodies in a variety of ways. The old molecules, under stress, lose electrons and start behaving abnormally. These ultra-fanatic molecules push down your vivacity and kill effervescence until they get to mate back with antioxidants. CBD, as a significant source of antioxidant, blends with these molecules and stabilizes them to have zinged up life.
- Pain, anxiety, stress, and inflammation contribute to the feelings that often emerge out when you put your feet to the ground in the morning. And that's usually followed by a luncheon weakness. It merely means that these factors combine to conspire against your body. CBD takes care of each one of them. Several responses have demonstrated that the therapeutic properties of CBD may keep your mood and energy intact.
An unusual combination of CBD with caffeine can get you going in a day's marathon.
CBD and caffeine have so much in common. Both amplify mental alertness. Both keep you at the edge of your seat when you finally think of giving up your mundane work. Imagine the combination of caffeine and CBD and the type of magic they bring on the table.
While CBD will help you rule out the annoying side-effects like jitters and anxiety, the psychoactive properties of caffeine will allow you to bustle your day through. CBD-coffee and CBD-cappuccino recipes have gone viral as energy-boosting beverages. You'd want to have them.
Key takeaways— final thought on CBD as an energy enhancement drug
- Multiple medicinal properties like wakefulness, analgesic, antioxidant make CBD as one of the compelling drugs for energy-boosting.
- CBD is an alternative for caffeine when you're going downhill with a caffeine crash.
- Endocannabinoid and CBD unite together to rev up your body.
- High or no high— CBD is having its effect in your body.